FRUIT COTTAGE CHEESE SALAD
- 1/3 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup kiwis, peeled and cut into half moons
- 1/3 cup mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup blueberries, washed
- 1/3 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup fresh pineapple, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
Directions:Place the sliced fruit in a large salad bowl. Combine honey, lime juice, and pineapple juice to form a syrup. Pour over the fruit and mix well. Stir in the cottage cheese. Sprinkle with nuts and enjoy.
Herb Pork Loin with Broccoli
Ingredients: 6 ounces pork tenderloin 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 cloves of garlic minced 2 tablespoons of leeks ½ red...
Want to Look Good? Wash Your Hands
We’re touching our faces all the time, even if we’re unaware - up to 25 times in just one hour! That...
How to Make a Safe Transition to Normalcy?
Are we at the point of picking up where we left off with our lives prior to the pandemic? The...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Subscribe to receive gift gifts, discounts and advice from Dr. Juan