MEDITERRANEAN TUNA SALAD
- 6 ounces tuna steak or white fish
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 5 whole or chopped black olives
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced or diced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Contents of 1 Santo Remedio turmeric capsule
- Salt and pepper
Directions:Season the fish with salt and pepper. Brown over high heat for 1 minute each side. In a bowl, mix the spinach, onion, and turmeric. Add the capers, olives, tomato, and balsamic vinegar. Serve the salad alongside the fish.
Ingredients: 6 ounces pork tenderloin 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 cloves of garlic minced 2 tablespoons of leeks ½ red...
We’re touching our faces all the time, even if we’re unaware - up to 25 times in just one hour! That...
Are we at the point of picking up where we left off with our lives prior to the pandemic? The...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Subscribe to receive gift gifts, discounts and advice from Dr. Juan