CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES
- 1 canned chicken
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cooked corn kernels
- ½ large avocado
- ½ cup grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/3 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 minced garlic clove (optional)
- Salt and pepper
Directions:Combine the first six ingredients. Mix together the remaining ingredients separately and combine well into a dressing. Serve over the salad and enjoy.
Herb Pork Loin with Broccoli
Ingredients: 6 ounces pork tenderloin 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 cloves of garlic minced 2 tablespoons of leeks ½ red...
Want to Look Good? Wash Your Hands
We’re touching our faces all the time, even if we’re unaware - up to 25 times in just one hour! That...
How to Make a Safe Transition to Normalcy?
Are we at the point of picking up where we left off with our lives prior to the pandemic? The...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Subscribe to receive gift gifts, discounts and advice from Dr. Juan