Edamame Hummus Tortillas
- 12 oz frozen deshelled edamame, thawed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini sauce
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- ½ cup orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 2 spinach or whole wheat tortillas
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- A pinch of salt
Directions:In a food processor, mix half the lemon juice with the edamame, oil, tahini sauce, garlic, cardamom, salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, add the remaining lemon juice to cabbage, bell pepper, chives and parsley. Spread the edamame hummus from the processor onto a tortilla and top with ½ cup of the cabbage mixture. Fold the tortilla in half and enjoy!
Ingredients: 1 scoop of Santo Remedio vanilla-flavored protein powder ¾ cup almond milk 3 tablespoons chia seeds 1 teaspoon vanilla...
Ingredients: 6 oz. salmon fillet 1 lemon thinly sliced 3 sprigs of rosemary 1 teaspoon olive oil ½ red onion sliced ¼ butternut squash-peeled, seeded, and cut...
Ingredients: 6 oz chicken breast 2 garlic cloves chopped 5 cups green leaf lettuce 1 pear sliced ¼ cup red onion sliced ¼ cup walnuts toasted Dressing: ...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Subscribe to receive gift gifts, discounts and advice from Dr. Juan