¡Entalla your curves for this summer!
Summer is just around the corner, but for many people that is a source of stress. Knowing that there are fewer clothes to hide those extra pounds makes them sick! Who wouldn't want to wear the swimsuit of their dreams on the beach or even be bolder with a killer bikini? Summer is freedom, boldness, adventure and a lighter life! Therefore, if the problem that makes us feel that way is the excess weight that takes away our health and energy, we must take the necessary and urgent measures to get rid of it! And we have a way to help you achieve it with the new June DALE plan.
This month, Dr. Juan Rivera and nutritionist Sabrina Hernández-Cano invited the renowned influencer, journalist and television presenter Kerly Ruiz, to share in the plan her method of eating and exercising, which has helped her become a fitness life personality. We are sure that if you follow the plan for 28 days, you will achieve a considerable change that will not only put you closer to showing off a great summer body like his, but it will make a big difference in your health and mood.
What's new in the June DALE plan?
This month we suggest you try Intermittent Fasting, which is precisely the eating style that Kerly uses, because it adapts perfectly to her work schedule and exercise routine. It is about concentrating meal times in a certain period and abstaining from food during the rest of the time. And although it may sound a little difficult, it is easier to do than you imagine!
It may be that you have never tried this way of eating or that the attempt you made did not work for you. And learning to do it gradually, focusing on the right foods, is key to success. Therefore, our purpose is for you to give Intermittent Fasting a chance, since scientific evidence shows that when done correctly it has many benefits:
• May help reduce insulin levels
• It is effective in losing weight and fat
• Collaborates in the cellular repair process
• May help reduce inflammation in the body and blood pressure(1)
***Now, it is important that you keep in mind that although Intermittent Fasting is a safe weight loss method for healthy people, every body is different and may not be right for you. Pregnant women, breastfeeding women, or people who have drastic changes in blood sugar levels should not have food restrictions for prolonged periods. In any case, it is essential that you consult with your doctor before starting this or any change in your diet.
• In the June DALE plan you will also learn the appropriate foods to help you get in shape faster, without starving yourself or reducing the amount of nutrients your body needs. On the contrary! They are foods high in nutrients that will boost every aspect of your health.
• You will also find a list of supplements and products Entalla, which are the best allies you can find to support your weight loss, with the protein and fiber necessary to help your muscles and make you feel fuller for longer, (a trick that helps us manage our cravings for unhealthy foods ).
• The plan also includes a couple of delicious recipes that use Super Bone Broth, a product that you are going to love, because in addition to supporting the maintenance of bones, joints, skin and other tissues in the body, it supports your intestinal health and promotes weight loss. weight, by helping to control appetite. The best of all is that it is a perfect product for fasting time, when you can consume low-calorie drinks.
• In addition, you will find a complete and simple exercise plan, ideal to do in the park, beach or at home, since it does not require machines or devices. It is designed to work all areas of the body during the week. That way, you will be able to achieve your weight loss goal much faster while literally “fitting” your body, so that it becomes stronger as you lose fat and gain muscle.
Remember that the 28-day DALE plan is totally FREE. ¡Download Now!
We can't wait to see those changes in you! We want you to live this summer and enjoy it fully, with confidence in yourself at the highest level, with health and the best attitude. Give yourself the opportunity to have a summer in the size of your dreams!
Your team Santo Remedio
1. Crupi AN, Haase J, Brandhorst S, Longo VD. “Periodic and Intermittent Fasting in Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease.” Curr Diab Rep. Vol.20(12):83. Dec 2020 doi: 10.1007/s11892-020-01362-4. URL:https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33301104/
Do you want to look as radiant as Alejandra Espinoza? Do you ever wonder what she does to keep her...
This month, Santo Remedio celebrates another year with us, and we are proud to celebrate it with each of you!...
You are probably like most people who are not the biggest fans of beets. However, beets have numerous health benefits,...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Subscribe to receive gift gifts, discounts and advice from Dr. Juan