Skip to content

Try this delicious jello to support weight loss!

¡Prueba esta deliciosa gelatina y apoya tu pérdida de peso!

There comes a time when we finally realize it's time to make important lifestyle changes to maintain healthy weight and stay in shape, changes that are both good for our self-esteem and our wallet. Solutions like this are within your grasp, like the one offered by our Entalla nutritionist, Sabrina Hernandez-Cano, who specializes in nutrition for those suffering from heart disease and diabetes. She shares her fabulous recipe for gelatin that you can prepare using one of our newest products that supports weight loss. It’s called Will Pow(d)er and contains a unique blend of minerals and plant-based products that support stress management (crucial to losing weight and getting healthy). Will Pow(d)er’s ingredients include magnesium, potassium, lavender, and ashwagandha, among others.

This recipe, aside from being nutritious and delicious, is easy to take with you anywhere you go. You can eat it when cravings strike or if you’re trying to avoid eating something unhealthy.


  • One bag of unflavored, sugar-free gelatin powder
  • 2 tablespoons of Entalla's Will Pow(d)er
  • ¾ cups of boiling water
  • ¾ cups cold water


Pour the powdered gelatin into a medium bowl along with the Entalla Will Pow(d)er. Carefully add the boiling water and stir for two minutes until completely dissolved. Now, mix in the cold water and pour into a mold. Refrigerate for at least four hours or until the gelatin is firm. If you’d like, garnish with some blueberries, strawberries, or pineapple chunks.


  • You may not be aware, but magnesium is one of the most important elements in the human body, participating in a series of biochemical processes that are vital to proper functioning of the cardiovascular, digestive, and endocrine systems. It’s also important for muscle relaxation. Studies reveal that poor nutrition, gastrointestinal diseases, insulin resistance, and/or type 2 diabetes can lead to magnesium deficiency. (1)
  • Another ingredient of Entalla's Will Pow(d)er is potassium, an essential nutrient. About 90% of the potassium we eat is lost in urine, while the other 10% gets excreted in feces and even a miniscule amount is lost through sweat. According to research, potassium may support a decrease in hypertension, the leading cause of cardiovascular disease and a major financial burden on the U.S. public health system.(2)
  • Ashwagandha can help support you during a state of moderate stress. According to studies, this plant also supports good cognitive functioning and memory. (3)
  • Studies have reviewed benefits from the use of plants such as lavender and echinacea in women's health, diabetes, weight loss, and heart disease. Results show positive impact in preventive health meaning regular consumption can contribute to a healthy life. (4)
  • Mulberry, another ingredient in Will Pow(d)er, is an antioxidant powerhouse. Studies have shown that these fruits possess potential benefits for treating cholesterol and obesity, and their use may support weight loss. (5)

When it comes to being healthy and losing weight, it’s advisable to follow the suggestions of a professional nutritionist. This gelatin is an excellent option for your new lifestyle to help you achieve your goal weight.

Let's be healthier together.

Your friends, Santo Remedio



1. Serefko A, Szopa A, Poleszak E. :Magnesium and depression." Magnes Res. Vol. 1;29(3):112-119. Mar 2016 doi: 10.1684/mrh.2016.0407.

2. Stone MS, Martyn L, Weaver CM. "Potassium Intake, Bioavailability, Hypertension, and Glucose Control." Nutrients. Vol. 22;8(7):444. Jul 2016 doi: 10.3390/nu8070444.

3. Gkotzamanis V, Panagiotakos D. "Dietary interventions and cognition: A systematic review of clinical trials." Psychiatriki. Vol.31(3):248-256. Sep 2020 doi: 10.22365/jpsych.2020.313.248.

4. Poswal FS, Russell G, Mackonochie M, MacLennan E, Adukwu EC, Rolfe V. "Herbal Teas and their Health Benefits: A Scoping Review." Plant Foods Hum Nutr. Vol.74(3):266-276. Sep.2019 doi: 10.1007/s11130-019-00750-w.

5. Zhang H, Ma ZF, Luo X, Li X. "Effects of Mulberry Fruit (Morus alba L.) Consumption on Health Outcomes: A Mini-Review." Antioxidants (Basel). Vol.21;7(5):69. May 2019 doi: 10.3390/antiox7050069.

Back to blog
Limited time offers
  • Colon Plus
    $35.96 $39.95
    Sale Sold out
  • Circulation Plus
    $26.96 $29.95
    Sale Sold out
  • Ashwagandha
    $26.96 $29.95
    Sale Sold out
  • Maca
    $19.96 $24.95
    Sale Sold out