- 6 oz roasted chicken, skinned and diced
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons green, red, and yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green or red apple, diced or sliced
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 Santo Remedio turmeric capsule (open it and use its contents)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine the yogurt, white wine vinegar, curry powder, turmeric, salt, and pepper. Add the apple, carrots, raisins, and chicken to the mixture. On a plate, serve a bed of arugula and top with yogurt mixture and chicken curry. You are going to love it!
Ingredients: 1 scoop of Santo Remedio vanilla-flavored protein powder ¾ cup almond milk 3 tablespoons chia seeds 1 teaspoon vanilla...
Ingredients: 6 oz. salmon fillet 1 lemon thinly sliced 3 sprigs of rosemary 1 teaspoon olive oil ½ red onion sliced ¼ butternut squash-peeled, seeded, and cut...
Ingredients: 6 oz chicken breast 2 garlic cloves chopped 5 cups green leaf lettuce 1 pear sliced ¼ cup red onion sliced ¼ cup walnuts toasted Dressing: ...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Subscribe to receive gift gifts, discounts and advice from Dr. Juan