Goodbye, hypertension! Learn to defeat silent enemies
Are you worried about high blood pressure? Yes, thank you very much! Hypertension occurs when the pressure exerted by the blood on the arteries and blood vessel walls is greater than expected, which causes the heart to take on more work in transporting blood, complicates circulation, and promotes the occurrence of blood clots. (1)
We are concerned because of high blood pressure:
- It is the main cause of stroke, greatly increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease, which is the main cause of death for Hispanics and the general public in the United States. (2) (3)
- According to the data from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), vision loss has become a very common health problem in our community due to chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension. Let us remember that our team is also twice (2.5 times) likely to suffer from diabetes.(4)
- Hypertension may also lead to memory loss, kidney problems, and deterioration of different organs.
Who can affect blood pressure?
->At least he 30% of Hispanic men and women have high blood pressure Or hypertension, we are the most easily diagnosed, treated, or controlled group.
->Although the risk of blood pressure increases with age as arteries become increasingly stiff, more and more young people are suffering from blood pressure. It is estimated that about half of the general population aged 20 and above in the United States suffer from hypertension, as hypertension, obesity, dietary habits, and a family history of lack of exercise increase the risk of developing hypertension.
Therefore, we must take action Control it and reduce risks as soon as possible. This is Dell Program from EntallaMay.
What will you find in this plan?
- Summarize your experience as a cardiologist Juan Nutritionist Sabrina ElnaEnders Cano, They made a simple and feasible plan based on their diet Sprint, It was created Prevention and control of hypertensionn. The purpose is to help you learn to choose and enjoy low sodium foods, which not only help you lose weight but also help you control your blood pressure.
- The plan also includes other suggestions for reducing sodium, as well as information on natural supplements and ingredients that you can consume to strengthen stress management.
- You will find the product guide EntallaThey are excellent support tools for controlling desire and appetite, consuming lean protein and fiber to meet daily needs, helping the nervous system, increasing energy, and other important aspects.
- The plan also includes the use of Beet extractA tuber that can become a wonderful and versatile ally for improving blood circulation.
- This is 4 weeks, and you can learn the key to overcoming blood pressure silencing enemies.
remember Dell Program It is available for free on our website. You just need to download it and start your weight loss adventure to achieve better health, happier and more hopeful days, with stress under control.
Your team Santo Remedio
1. American Heart Association/Lifestyle+Reducing Hypertension Risk Factors/ https://www.heart.org/-/media/files/health-topics/answers-by-heart/answers-by-heart-spanish/what-is-highbloodpressure_span.pdf
- Lourdes Medrano, American Heart Association News/Why Hispanics born in the United States may be more susceptible to chronic diseases/Published: March 3, 2023/ https://www.heart.org/en/news/2023/03/03/por-que-las-personas-hispanas-nacidas-en-eeuu-podrian-ser-mas-vulnerables-a-enfermedades-cronicas
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention/Reducing the Risk of Women's Top Cause of Death February 16, 2023/ https://www.cdc.gov/healthequity/spanish/features/heartdisease/index.html
3. CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Hispanics or Latinos have a higher risk of blindness, April 27, 2020 https://www.cdc.gov/visionhealth/resources/features/spanish/hispanic-latino-vision-health.html
Do you want to look as radiant as Alejandra Espinoza? Do you ever wonder what she does to keep her...
This month, Santo Remedio celebrates another year with us, and we are proud to celebrate it with each of you!...
You are probably like most people who are not the biggest fans of beets. However, beets have numerous health benefits,...
Join the Santo Remedio family
Subscribe to receive gift gifts, discounts and advice from Dr. Juan